Do you want to be a part of an amazing team that works together to provide excellent service to our clients while also having fun? Join our established and growing Tax and Financial Consulting company today! Our beautiful office is located in Des Peres, MO.
We are currently seeking a smiling Administrative Assistant that is friendly, customer-focused and detail-oriented. You will get to make that great first impression for our clients both in the office, as well as at our offsite classes! The Administrative Assistant is a critical part of our team, so it’s important that the person we choose will be a “fit” with our commitments, culture and shared values.
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
The Chamberlin Group was founded in 2002, bringing 20+ years of tax and financial experience to our community. Among others, we serve people who are of retirement age and are transitioning from working to retirement. We set our clients at ease by helping them with their tax planning, investment advice, and holistic financial planning, as well as treating them as our highest priority.
Our firm also invests in our fun workplace culture, employee engagement and our employees’ personal and professional growth. The Chamberlin Group truly cares about each team member and inspires them to succeed professionally and personally. We have a unique program in place that aims to support work-life balance via personal, professional, and financial development and growth. We are truly like family…we work hard and play hard together!
The Chamberlin Group is honored to be recognized as one of the finalists for the St. Louis Business Journals Best Places to Work in 2022!
The Administrative Assistant role is an in-office position that will also attend weekly off-site in-person evening classes.
- Answer all incoming phone calls from clients and transfer calls if needed.
- Greet clients as they arrive in a professional, friendly manner and inform Financial Planners of their arrival.
- Scan documents into Google Drive.
- Enter client information into the CRM.
- Schedule meetings for Financial Planners and Leadership team.
- Handle external communications with colleagues as needed.
- Maintain a clean, beautiful lobby, office, and kitchen area for clients and team members.
- Set appointments after virtual and in-person classes using the provided script.
- Prepare all materials for evening classes.
- Attend and host in-person evening classes at local libraries, recreation centers, etc. as needed.
- Prepare event space for classes by arriving early to set up and take down AV equipment, greet attendees, and set appointments as needed.
- Assist Director of Marketing with marketing projects and tasks as needed.
- Perform other duties as required or assigned.
- Great customer service skills
- Wear a smiling face all day!
- Extremely friendly and outgoing
- Comfortable talking on the phone
- Ability to follow procedures
- Detailed oriented
- Team player
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Computer skills (Microsoft Office, Excel) required
- Some college experience preferred
- Appointment setting experience preferred
- CRM experience preferred
- Full-time and part-time available
- Required to work evening classes as needed. Classes are held Monday through Thursday.
- Hourly rate of up to $18.00 per hour
- Comprehensive benefits package for full-time employees, including medical, dental, vision, HSA, FSA, Employer paid Group Life Insurance and AD&D, Voluntary Group Life Insurance and AD&D, and short and long term disability
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 401k (after 1 year of service) + 3% company contribution
- Be a part of our FUN on-site and off-site company events and gatherings!
If you are interested in this great opportunity, please click here to apply!