Do you want to be a part of an amazing team that works together to provide excellent service to our clients while also having fun? Join our established and growing Tax and Financial Consulting company today! Our beautiful office is located in Des Peres, MO.
We are currently seeking a smiling full-time Client Services Specialist that is friendly, customer-focused and detail-oriented. This role is a critical part of our team, so it’s important that the person we choose will be a “fit” with our commitments, culture and shared values.
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
The Chamberlin Group was founded in 2002, bringing 20+ years of tax and financial experience to our community. Among others, we serve people who are of retirement age and are transitioning from working to retirement. We set our clients at ease by helping them with their tax planning, investment advice, and holistic financial planning, as well as treating them as our highest priority.
Our firm also invests in our fun workplace culture, employee engagement and our employees’ growth. The Chamberlin Group truly cares about each team member and inspires them to succeed in every way. We have a unique program in place that aims to support work-life balance via personal, professional, and financial development and growth. We are truly like family…we work hard and play hard together!
The Chamberlin Group is honored to be recognized as one of the finalists for the St. Louis Business Journals Best Places to Work in 2022!
- Provide exceptional customer service to our financial clients
- Provide administrative and operational support to our Financial Planner team
- Assist with onboarding new clients
- Follow up on new accounts while building relationships with clients
- Complete client paperwork both in-person and digitally
- Update all spreadsheets
- Schedule and reschedule client meetings
- Attend meetings with Planners and clients to coordinate client application process
- Facilitate funding new client accounts
- Complete insurance licensing and annuity appointments with carriers
- Support leadership team in keeping members on track with monthly and quarterly tasks
- Organize and maintain client files with strict confidentiality
- Be a cheerful and happy ambassador to all of our new and existing corporate relationships
- Strong computer skills, knowledge of Microsoft Office and G-Suite
- Familiar with managing clients in a CRM database
- Exceptional interpersonal, client service, and conflict resolution skills
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Professional and caring
- Team player with the ability to collaborate with others and work independently
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, evolving environment
- 2-4 years of Financial Industry experience required
- Insurance license required (or must obtain upon hire)
- College degree preferred
- 8:30am – 5:00pm Monday-Friday
- $18.00 – $20.00
- Full benefits package
- 401k + 3% company contribution
- Paid time off
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Referral Program
- Be a part of our FUN on-site and off-site company events and gatherings!