The Financial Planner position is sales-oriented and client facing, allowing you to build rapport and strong relationships with our clients. The Financial Planner must communicate effectively to ensure excellent service is provided to our clients.
WE PROVIDE OUR FINANCIAL PLANNERS WITH:
- Office space at no cost
- All marketing and leads at no cost
- Proven Sales Process
- Ongoing training and development
- Create a relationship with our leads and yours to teach and convert prospects into clients.
- Lead and facilitate group educational workshops.
- Maximize relationships, create referrals and referral partnerships by providing exceptional customer service.
- Meet with current clients 1-2 times minimal per year to review plans and make adjustments accordingly.
- Enter and update client information in our CRM database.
- Complete administrative paperwork to fulfill client needs.
- Learn and follow our fee planning process, strategies, and philosophies, working collaboratively and respectfully with other Firm Planners and team members.
- Will have access to a host of tools to develop and grow your client base while sharpening your skills.
This Company Describes Its Culture As:
- People Oriented – supportive and relationship-focused.
- Innovative and willing to take risks.
- Confident and growth-oriented.
- Results driven with a strong performance culture.
- Most importantly, we like to have FUN!
- Financial Services experience is required. Experience with insurance and/or annuities is a plus.
- This position requires Insurance and series 65 licensing to be obtained within the first 90 days of hire, if not already licensed.
- A college degree is a plus, but not as important as Financial Services experience.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
- Salary plus a lucrative Bonus Plan.
- Comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, HSA, FSA, Employer paid Group. Life Insurance and AD&D, Voluntary Group Life Insurance and AD&D, and short and long term disability.
- 401k + 3% company contribution.
- Paid time off (PTO).
- Be a part of our FUN on-site and off-site company events and gatherings!
- Flexible work schedule depending on clients’ needs
- Some evenings and Saturdays
- Work from our office in Des Peres, MO
If you are interested in this great opportunity, please click here to apply!