Do you want to be a part of an amazing team that works together to provide excellent service to our clients while also having fun? Join our established and growing Tax and Financial Consulting company today! Our beautiful office is located in Des Peres, MO.
We are currently seeking a Financial Planner Intern for Summer 2024. The Financial Planner Intern is responsible for learning all aspects of the business while working closely with our Planners.
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
The Chamberlin Group was founded in 2002, bringing 20+ years of tax and financial experience to our community. Among others, we serve people who are of retirement age and are transitioning from working to retirement. We set our clients at ease by helping them with their tax planning, investment advice, and holistic financial planning, as well as treating them as our highest priority.
Our firm also invests in our fun workplace culture, employee engagement and our employees’ personal and professional growth. The Chamberlin Group truly cares about each team member and inspires them to succeed professionally and personally. We have a unique program in place that aims to support work-life balance via personal, professional, and financial development and growth. We are truly like family…we work hard and play hard together!
The Chamberlin Group is honored to be recognized as one of the finalists for the St. Louis Business Journals Best Places to Work in 2022!
- Work closely with Planners to prepare and update plans
- Prep for and sit in on client meetings
- Organize and manage client files
- Maintain CRM and execute workflows
- Handle client requests and resolve client issues
- Complete administrative paperwork to fulfill client needs
- Learn and follow our fee planning process, strategies, and philosophies, working collaboratively and respectfully with other Firm Planners and team members
- Attend live classes, client meetings, & webinars as possible
- Perform other duties as required or assigned
- Professional and caring
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, evolving environment
- Exceptional interpersonal, client service, and conflict resolution skills
- Superior organizational and follow-through skills with strong attention given to details and deadlines
- Team player with the ability to collaborate with others and work independently
- Must be a current student pursuing a degree in Financial Planning, Accounting, Business, Marketing or related field
- Flexible work schedule depending on clients’ needs
- Some evenings and Saturdays
- Work from our office near Manchester and 270 in Des Peres, Missouri
- Comprehensive benefits package for full-time employees, including medical, dental, vision, HSA, FSA, Employer paid Group Life Insurance and AD&D, Voluntary Group Life Insurance and AD&D, and short and long term disability
- Be a part of our FUN on-site and off-site company events and gatherings!
If you are interested in this great opportunity, please click here to apply!