We are currently seeking a full-time Marketing Coordinator that will work closely with our supportive, high-performing team and report to the Director of Marketing to support and execute the company’s marketing initiatives and strategic goals. They will participate in daily marketing activities including, but are not limited to, assisting in the planning, executing, and tracking of marketing programs and cross-channel content strategy such as email, event, social media, and content marketing. They will also work closely with internal stakeholders and external partners to create outstanding content and compelling stories across various channels, including social media and chamberlin-group.com website.
Join our established and growing Tax and Financial Consulting company today! Our beautiful office is located in Des Peres, MO.
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
The Chamberlin Group was founded in 2002, bringing 20+ years of tax and financial experience to our community. Among others, we serve people who are of retirement age and are transitioning from working to retirement. We set our clients at ease by helping them with their tax planning, investment advice, and holistic financial planning, as well as treating them as our highest priority.
Our firm also invests in our fun workplace culture, employee engagement and our employees’ personal and professional growth. The Chamberlin Group truly cares about each team member and inspires them to succeed professionally and personally. We have a unique program in place that aims to support work-life balance via personal, professional, and financial development and growth. We are truly like family…we work hard and play hard together!
The Chamberlin Group is honored to be recognized as one of the finalists for the St. Louis Business Journals Best Places to Work in 2022!
- Play a vital role in the content marketing initiatives to support lead generation and enhance brand awareness
- Create compelling content for social media and digital channels consistent with our firm’s content marketing strategy and business goals
- Utilize marketing automation platform to design and deploy campaigns for lead generation, prospect nurturing, partner relations, and client retention
- Assist in the enhancement of the company’s website by reviewing or updating content and proposing new ideas for improving the overall usability and functionality of the site
- Update and create new marketing collateral including brochures, white papers, case studies, client resources, presentation decks and as needed
- Leverage resources like client testimonials, business statistics, and our values to tell our story
- Evaluate marketing metrics and suggest or implement solutions for improvement
- Understand our client’s personas, demographics, and psychographics
- Stay up to date with current and new technologies, platforms, and marketing channels
- Provide support in the development of campaigns personalized for targeting client persona segments at each stage of the customer journey lifecycle
- Collaborate with internal subject matter experts and external partner to create compelling stories to share across digital platforms
- Perform other duties as required or assigned.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as ability to learn, discuss, and write about technical content
- Ability to take initiative and work to move projects forward, prioritize tasks, and meet deadlines
- Team player with the ability to collaborate with others and work independently
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to be flexible you are good at considering other options and making changes when necessary
- Excellent time and goal management skills
- Strong critical thinker with problem-solving and research proficiencies
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, Google Suite, Adobe Creative Cloud and Hubspot
- Familiar with content management systems (CMS) and customer relationship management (CRM) tools is advantageous
- Ability to deliver predictable performance in repetitive situations, while still maintaining a high level of creativity
- Firm grasp on various marketing platforms, channels and best practices, including social, digital, and email marketing
- Strong analytical skills to analyze metrics and create reports
- Experience with inbound marketing preferred
- Experience with social media marketing preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations, Journalism, Graphic Design, or a related field
- 1-3 years of relevant work experience in digital marketing, content management, creative writing, and/or advertising concepts
- 8:30 am – 5:00 pm, Monday-Friday
- Work from our office near Manchester and 270 in Des Peres, Missouri
- Hourly rate of up to $22.00 per hour
- Comprehensive benefits package for full-time employees, including medical, dental, vision, HSA, FSA, Employer paid Group Life Insurance and AD&D, Voluntary Group Life Insurance and AD&D, and short and long term disability
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 401k (after 1 year of service) + 3% company contribution
- Parental Leave
- Be a part of our FUN on-site and off-site company events and gatherings!
If you are interested in this great opportunity, please click here to apply!