The Expertise Award is granted to those companies who best encompass these 5 primary aspects:
- Reputation: A history of satisfied customers giving excellent recommendations
- Credibility: Established in their industry with licensing, accreditation’s, and awards
- Experience: Masters of their craft, based on years of practical experience and education
- Engagement: Approachable and responsive to clients and available for new business
- Professionalism: Dedicated to providing consistently quality work and impeccable customer service
Awards listings, rankings and/or recognition by unaffiliated rating services and/or publications should not be construed by a client or prospective client as a guarantee that he/she will experience a certain level of results if The Chamberlin Group is engaged, or continues to be engaged, to provide investment advisory services, nor should it be construed as a current or past endorsement of The Chamberlin Group by any clients. Awards listings, rankings and/or recognition published by magazines, and others, generally base their selections exclusively on information prepared and/or submitted by the recognized advisor.